Page Nav

HIDE

Gradient Skin

Gradient_Skin

Latest

latest

ads

Top gay ship that people want to be true in shounen anime

My top choice would have to be Laxus x Freed. I really loved this ship when it was introduced in Fairy Tail , but I don't really like th...

My top choice would have to be Laxus x Freed. I really loved this ship when it was introduced in Fairy Tail , but I don't really like the fact that they made it obvious that they were gay. I think that if they just let the relationship progress naturally and quietly, it would have been so much more beautiful.

Top gay ship that people want to be true in shounen anime


I believe a lot of people shipped Natsu and Gajeel (Fairy tail) because they are both bulky dudes and are great fighters, there is no other ship like this in the market. It was a completely new ship for the audience. They are both incredibly powerful and have great personalities! This ship has TONS of fan art and fanfictions and is extremely popular.

 I thought that this was really interesting. I'd say that the most important ship in terms of the story and how the story develops is probably Makka & Kitta from Eyeshield 21 . The whole series was basically a love triangle between these three people, which was pretty unique for the shounen genre. I think that's what got people hooked on the series.

No comments