Page Nav

HIDE

Gradient Skin

Gradient_Skin

Latest

latest

ads

Best Thriller anime movies of all time

  The best thriller anime movie that I have ever seen is the movie Perfect Blue. I understood the movie perfectly, and I felt that the movie...

 The best thriller anime movie that I have ever seen is the movie Perfect Blue. I understood the movie perfectly, and I felt that the movie was made for me. The anime is about a girl named Mima Kirigoe. Her life is about perfection. She is a singer, but her life is not going really well. One day, she decided to quit her job as a famous pop singer. Then, her life has been horribly changed. It was a really amazing movie, and I love it so much. The first anime movie that I saw was something that I can’t forget. The movie is called Kurozuka, and many people have rated this movie five stars. It was also one of the best movies of all time that I have ever seen. This is a story that is about a master of war and his servant. They are fighting against the shinigami, and the shinigami wanted to take away the master’s servant. So, he started to look for the shinigami. It was a movie that I really enjoyed.

Best Thriller anime movies of all time


We can't blame you if you haven't heard of this one. Considering its first episode was broadcast in 2006, a lot of people didn't have the chance to watch it. While the plot is very similar to some other series (for instance, Elfen Lied and NANA), the fact that the main character is a killer is a big plus. It has a lot of blood and guts and some really disturbing scenes (we thought they couldn't top the Nana scene where her boyfriend's head is smashed with a guitar, but they did). They made it to the end of the story (which, by the way, is only six episodes long), so it's safe to say that you should watch at least one episode.

No comments